"Stress Less, Love More"
8-week group program that teaches you how to be emotionally resilient, reduce daily stress, and cultivate self-awareness through a combination of mindfulness teachings and practices.
Class begins January 18th 6-8:30 pm EST on Zoom.
Registration will close a week before start date.JOIN THE JANUARY 2023 CLASS!
Raise Your Hand If You...
- Struggle prioritizing your own health
- Constantly worry about the "What If's" in the future, thinking of everything that could go wrong
-Feel pressured to work and stay productive, but feel like you just can't stay focused
- Often get emotionally triggered and hold on to that emotional reaction leading to increased stress for the next few hours
- Fear your self-doubt will limit you from reaching your full potential and enjoying a happy life
- Lash out angrily at loved ones and struggle with a guilty feeling about it afterwards
Now Imagine If...
- You cultivated acceptance so that you could face whatever life challenges arise
- You lived with more presence and recognized behavior patterns that don't serve you
- You didn't get so worked up over the "small things"
- You experienced more joy and peace
- You felt less stressed and more clear-headed
- Your relationships had clearer communication, deeper understanding, and greater patience
- You practiced meditation consistently and reaped the benefits for years to come!
"This was my first time with a mindfulness class, and I didn't know what to expect. The journey Nikki took us on was truly transformative! Great information, clearly presented, with lots of support to get us going with our own meditation, yoga, and other mindfulness practices. Thank you!"
Learn the Four Foundations of Mindfulness through Four Formal Meditation Practices:
Body Scan, Sitting Meditation, Mindful Movement, and Walking Meditation
Learn Practices for Everyday Life
Incorporating mindfulness into everyday activities such as eating, chores, self-care and listening to others has a positive ripple effect for you and those around you!
FREE Access to Sacred Treehouse Membership
Get 8-week access to our online community portal that has additional opportunities to learn and practice mindfulness! There are a variety of practices and upcoming masterclasses to support your mind-body-spirit success!
Benefits of MBSR
- Stress Reduction
- Increased Focus & Cognition
- Enhanced Executive Functioning (memory, decisions, self-control)
- Reduced Emotional Reactivity
- Increased Intuition / Self-Insight
- Increased Immunity
- More Satisfaction in Relationships
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
MBSR is a program designed to teach individuals who are suffering (physical or emotional pain) & who want to take preventative actions to take better care of themselves and live happier lives.Sign me up for these benefits in 2023!!
Dr. Patty Shutt
Dr. Shutt, founder of Sacred Treehouse, is a licensed psychologist and co-owner of Therapeutic Oasis of the Palm Beaches in Boca Raton. Dr. Shutt has over 15 years of experience working with individuals and groups to improve mental and emotional functioning. She is a deeply compassionate, genuine, and active therapist who helps individuals with a range of difficulties, such as depression, anxiety, addiction, trauma related difficulties, stress management, and lifespan adjustment issues. She works in collaboration with her clients to create desired changes and reach important goals for lifelong mental wellness and believes everyone should live a life filled with love, health, peace and personal fulfillment.
She finds joy in teaching mindfulness and self-compassion courses outside of clinical work here at Sacred Treehouse!
Meet Your Instructor
Dr. Nikki Davis
Dr. Nikki Davis starts with the core belief that each person already has everything they need to live a life of joy and fulfillment, and that therapy is just a process of uncovering their inherent wholeness. As a licensed psychologist at Therapeutic Oasis, Dr. Davis gently invites her clients to uncover their strengths in a safe and non-judgmental environment.
Dr. Davis also creates this safe environment for those interested in pursuing mindfulness, meditation, and yoga. She completed MBSR facilitator training through the Center for Mindfulness located at UC San Diego. Dr. Davis is also a 200-hour trained yoga teacher registered with Yoga Alliance. Additionally, she has received extensive training in DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy).
MBSR is right for you if you want to learn...
- how to handle difficult emotions with mindfulness practices
- how to regulate your emotions with non-judgment and curiosity
- how to transform difficult relationships, both old and new
- mindfulness practices for home and everyday life
- the theory and research behind mindfulness based stress reduction
- how to become your own best teacher and healer
Hear from our past students:
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time will I have to dedicate to this each week?
What are the program requirements? When does it start?
How will course materials be delivered?
What if I have not practiced meditation before?
Are group classes or one-on-one coaching more effective?
Connection with MBSR
Through the continued practice of mindfulness you soon develop self-awareness of your stress and habitual reactions, including thoughts, emotions, and behaviors. This mindful awareness leads to greater freedom through gaining a sense of control through choices. Reclaim your power by bringing mindfulness into your daily decision-making!
Join MBSR in 2023 at the Sacred Treehouse!
We may offer an online experience and an in-person experience, to be determined. Click the link below to join the waitlist and be the first notified when next class opens up, early 2023!
Have a wonderful holiday season and keep in touch with us on social media @SacredTreehouse for mindful living tips and inspiration <3